Introducing Xero Lipo – The targeted, non surgical, painless alternative to liposuction – now at Leicester Laser Aesthetics. Painless and quick, Xero Lipo can help reduce fat cells in targeted areas and then works to tone and tighten in 3 easy steps for easy inch loss results, visible from the first session.
- No downtime, no needles
- Painless and quick treatments (under 60 minutes)
- Visible fat cell reduction and body sculpting
- FREE personalised nutrition support and supplements
How it works:
Stubborn fat cells are something that most of us will have to deal with at some point in our lives. Even with healthy eating and good exercise regimes sometimes there are certain problem areas where the fat cells just don’t seem to budge.
Xero’s advanced technology uses highly specialised low level lasers to target fat cells in specific areas such as the stomach, thighs, bum and arms to empty the content of the fat cells. Muscle stimulation then works on the muscle area to burn the fat cells and boost metabolism. Radio frequency then stimulates collagen and elastin production to tighten and tone the treatment area.
Results are visible after the first session but greatest, long-term results are achieved over a 4 week period with a course of 8 Xero Lipo sessions.
See the results:
* Results may vary between patients
Areas that Xero Lipo can treat:
- Stomach, abdomen and ‘muffin top’ area
- Inner and outer thighs
- Back fat
- Upper arms or ‘bingo wings’ area
Personalised nutrition support:
The Xero Lipo programme is unlike any other inch loss programme that combines leading fat reduction technology with additional free nutritional and supplement support for long-term inch loss success.
- Personalised food diary report by expert Nutrition Team
- Free fat burning and dietary supplements to optimise inch loss
- Nutritional advice, recipes, hints and tips all come as part of the programme
Who can have the Xero Lipo treatment?
As the Xero Lipo treatment is non-invasive anyone, male or female can typically have treatments. We do not treat the female breast tissue area and we ask anyone with specific medical conditions to always check with their local GPs before commencing the Xero programme.